We have added Altmetric attention scores to our list of publications!
Altmetric estimates the attention and impact generated by scientific publications. The score is based on mentions, citations, and readership across multiple online sources.
FICEBO top 5 by Altmetric score
Over time, our research has generated quite a bit of interest. Here are the top five FICEBO publications ranked by Altmetric score:
5. Three week versus six week immobilisation for stable Weber B type ankle fractures: randomised, multicentre, non-inferiority clinical trial
4. Subacromial decompression surgery for adults with shoulder pain: a systematic review with meta-analysis
3. Subacromial decompression surgery for adults with shoulder pain: a clinical practice guideline
2. Subacromial decompression versus diagnostic arthroscopy for shoulder impingement: randomised, placebo surgery controlled clinical trial
1. Arthroscopic Partial Meniscectomy versus Sham Surgery for a Degenerative Meniscal Tear
You can find all Altmetric scores on our Publications page.
Enhancing the visibility of FICEBO research
This update is part of a larger project extending our online reach. Have you already followed us on Instagram?
On our website, we’ve added Altmetric badges and made some accessibility improvements. The updates were developed by web designer Kerkko Visuri.